Thursday, November 7, 2013

Girl expelled from school for getting married

Pakistan News
Chakwal: The headmistress of a school in Chakwal has dislodged a female scholar after she got hitched, expressing that a wedded learner could have a negative effect on her cohorts, Dawn has learnt. Madiha Fatima was mulling over at Government Girls High School Chakwal in Class 10. A month ago, she got hitched with her relative. "When I submitted a requisition for marriage abandon, it was not acknowledged by my instructor who is responsible for
our segment," Madiha told Dawn. She in this way needed to remain missing from school. "When I came back to class after my marriage, I was not permitted to sit in the class," she said. Madiha and her mother then met the headmistress and requested that her audit the choice, yet she cannot. "I asked for the instructor to give me the refusal in composing yet she didn't oblige," Madiha said. She said she needed to seek after higher training, yet her "long for higher instruction was destroyed by the instructor." "Is marriage a wrongdoing," Natiq Jaffri, Madiha's spouse said. "I need my wife to get instruction yet her essential right has been denied," he included. The point when reached, the headmistress, Shahnaz Begum, said: "A wedded young lady can antagonistically influence the air of the school by offering portions of her conjugal life to her classmates." The point when asked under what law she had taken the choice, she answered: "The law does not make a difference here; it is the conduct which matters." The point when the consideration of Executive District Officer Education Ghulam Murtaza was attracted to the issue, he said

No comments:

Post a Comment